Selasa, 15 September 2009

Puisi Terindahku Hanya Untukmuu...

Nah ini gw lagi suka banget nulis puisi pakai bahasa Inggris ini contohnya...

Green Eyes

Your green eyes…

Searching for my eyes

Your green eyes…

Found me in my hiding place

I saw your green eyes…

Feel like shading under the green leaves

I like your green eyes…

And every angle of your face

Your bushy eyebrows

That makes a little difference with the others

I feel cooler to saw your green eyes…

I want to be close to you

I’ve lost in your eyes…


Afraid


I run

I scream

My body trembles

When I hear his voice

“You must be one with me”

I run

I hide and cried

Tears come out from the eyes of mine

I hope he doesn’t find me here…

When I hear his voice again…

I scream

“NO!”

He finds me

And he catches me

He says unrecognized words

He takes me away

I scream

“HELP ME!”

No one hear me

Nobody cares

Everyone don’t know

If I’m in dangerous situation


Never Let Go

I know you’re growing so fast

You don’t be a little child

You’re now an adult

You don’t need my help again

You want a freedom

Like my other brothers and sisters

I will give you that

But, I never want let you go…

Remembering, the times that you was a little child

A sweet and a nice child…

But the time goes and goes

You grew up, into a present you

You declare your independence to me

I confess your independence

You must go far

You must walk forward

Be confident

Fill the independence

Goodbye,

My brother

I will not forget you…

In my heart, you are still my brother

Trust me please,


2 komentar:

etikush mengatakan...

dikirim ke orangnya gak....?

nyaa mengatakan...

enggak...itu cuma buat iseng aja, kok...